Footsteps to Mt Martha's foreshore walking trails that meander to a stairway down to beautiful Birdrock Beach, this sun-drenched beach house is beautifully set up for easy family getaways in walking distance to cafes, bistros and beaches.
Capturing the essence of relaxed beachside living with a luminous open plan design, with modern coastal furnishings providing 8-seater dining and multiple soft leather sofas, the interior spills out to a vast central deck and alfresco dining table to fire up the barbecue as the kids jump on the trampoline.
A fully-appointed kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and coffee-pod machine is beautifully set up for those who like to cook, while the Dava Hotel, Hydroponic Cafe and Mt Martha village are just minutes away.
Fitted with split-systems in almost every room for year-round comfort, 2 bathrooms and laundry facilities, the configuration comprises 2 bedrooms with queen-size beds and an oversized kids bedroom with 4 single beds and a 2nd television in the rear wing.
Equipped to accommodate up to 6-8 people, this sunsoaked seaside gem is just a short drive to Mornington town centre, Martha Cove marina, golf courses, day spas and the Dromana Drive-In.
- Fridge, oven, microwave & dishwasher
- Coffee-pod machine, kettle & toaster
- Washing machine & dryer
- Inside & alfresco dining tables
- Wi-Fi available
- 2 TVs & Blu-ray player
- Split-system heating / AC
- Large undercover deck with gas BBQ (connected to mains)
- Carport & gated off-street parking for 4-5 vehicles including room for a boat
- Main Bedroom: 1 x Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- Bedroom 3: 4 x Single Beds
- Available all year, all linen plus towels provided, BYO beach towels
- Sorry No Pets
- Air Conditioning
- Child Friendly
- DVD Player
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Microwave Oven
- Washing Machine
- Queen Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 4
There are no reviews for this property.