Long lazy holidays await at this laidback beach retreat just a stone’s throw to the beach, takeaways, restaurants and bistros of bustling Rye town centre.
Flooding in natural light, the open plan living and dining area is overflowing with fuss-free beachy vibes with timber flooring, 2 leather sofas, a flatscreen TV, stereo system, airconditioning unit and even a few toys for the kids to keep them well occupied, as parents bask in the seaside ambience on the sundeck or around the firepit after dark.
A classic kitchen with breakfast bar is perfect for pancake brunches before heading out to one of the many bay or surf beaches surrounded, while cafes, wineries, horse-riding trails, golfing greens and the Peninsula Hot Springs will leave holidaymakers spoiled for choice.
The perfect place to unplug and unwind, the accommodation features a queen-bed room and a bunk-bed room with trundle (sleeps 3) and skylight, indoor and outdoor dining areas, a bathroom with tub and a separate shower room.
Flanked by a huge north-facing sundeck to enjoy an afternoon wine or two as the steaks sizzle on the grill and the ships glide by, the beach house is comfortably equipped to accommodate families or small groups of up to 5 people just 80 minutes from Melbourne down the Peninsula Link.
• Huge sundeck & firepit zone
• Oven, microwave & fridge
• Toaster, kettle & Aldi coffee pod machine
• Dining table indoors & out
• Split system heating/cooling - main living area
• Full family bathroom with tub & separate shower
• Washing machine
• 1.4 km to Rye town centre & bay beach
• 5 minute drive to surf
• Surrounded by wineries & equestrian trails
• Main Bedroom: – 1 x Queen Bed
• Bedroom 3: – 1 x Bunk Bed + Trundle
- Property available all year
- BYO linen, bath & beach towels
- Pets welcome ( partially fenced)
- Queen Bed x 1
- Bunk Bed x 1
- trundle Bed x 1
70 Observation Dr, Rye