Set on an exceedingly private and lush allotment with palms, buddhas, firepit and a steamy alfresco spa, this accommodation is perfectly appointed for lifestyle lovers seeking a pampering getaway just 70 minutes from Melbourne and surrounded by coastal spoils.
An expansive living and dining area with soaring ceiling and clerestory windows spills out through glass doors to an open-air lounge on one side and alfresco dining zone on the other, providing a choice of settings to relax with a wine and seafood dinner or simply curl up with a book.
A contemporary kitchen with island breakfast bar and quality appliances is superbly appointed for those who enjoy cooking in between exploring the cafes, restaurants and wineries of the southern peninsula.
Comfortably set up for groups of up to 6 adults and 2 children, the layout offers a queen master with ensuite and French doors to the deck, a queen room opening to the alfresco, a double room with bunk beds, a full second bathroom, a parents’ lounge and games room with table tennis.
A short zip to surf beaches, hot springs, golf courses and horse-riding trails, Rumah Batu offers all the luxury of an international resort (yet you don’t need to plane ticket to get there!).
• 2 living areas & games room
• Alfresco spa & outdoor lounge
• Split system heating/cooling
• Portable fans in all Bedrooms
• Indoor & outdoor dining tables
• Barbecue & gourmet kitchen
• Outdoor fireplace & firepit
• Outdoor shower
• Games room with table tennis
• Approximately 800 metres to front beach
• Main Bedroom :– 1 x Queen Bed (includes ensuite, WIR & deck access)
• Bedroom 2: – 1 x Queen Bed (includes alfresco access)
• Bedroom 3: – 1 x Double Bed plus Bunk Bed (sleeps 1 couple & 2 children, or 4 children)
Pets considered with owners prior approval.
Family groups ONLY.
- Queen Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Double Bed x 1
- Bunk Bed x 1
74 Beauna Vista Dr, Rye
Beautiful home and had everything we needed!Anonymous - 28th January 2022
beautiful home and had everything we needed. Kept the kids entertained the whole weekend. Very accommodating to our last minute changes. Would definitely be back for another stay!