Boasting chic coastal styling and a laidback ambience just 400 metres’ stroll to the crystal waters of Port Phillip Bay.
Lightly shaded by majestic trees, the huge north-west-facing alfresco deck with comfy alfresco dining setting and beanbag chairs instantly sets the tone for your holiday ahead.
A luminous open plan living and dining zone with timber floorboards, plush sofa, huge flatscreen TV and 8-seater dining table are complemented by a modern kitchen, which will make light work of preparing the salads and sides as the seafood sizzles on the barbecue outside.
Perfectly appointed for couples, families or groups of up to 8 people, this beachy chic accommodation includes a king-bed master with ensuite and private deck, a queen bedroom, a junior room with 2 sets of bunk beds and a full 2nd bathroom with tub and separate toilet.
Whether exploring the surrounding seaside spoils, soaking in hot springs or sampling the local wines at the nearby vineyards, this southern peninsula location offers the perfect base for exploring the coast or simply basking in the sun at the local beach and strolling back for sunset cocktails on the deck.
• Netflix & Wi-fi
• 400 metres to the beach & a short stroll to Tyrone foreshore
• Indoor & outdoor dining areas
• Modern kitchen with dishwasher & oven
• North-west-facing barbecue deck
• Comfortable king master with ensuite & private deck
• Full family bathroom with separate toilet
• Washing machine & air-conditioning
• Short drive to surf, golf courses & hot springs
• Main Bedroom: – 1 x King Bed (includes balcony, ensuite & W/C)
• Bedroom 2: – 1 x Queen Bed
• Bedroom 3: – 2 x Bunk Beds (sleeps 4)
- Available All Year, includes all linen & towels, BYO beach towels
- Sorry, No Pets
- Air Conditioning
- Child Friendly
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Enclosed Yard
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Long-term renters welcome
- Washing Machine
- King Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Bunk Bed x 2
There are no reviews for this property.