Just a leisurely stroll down Tiller Link to the marina boardwalk meandering to the crystal waters of Safety Beach, this glorious coastal location is all about swimming, sailing, paddleboarding or simply lapping up the seaside serenity and watching the boats glide by.
Spread over 3 luxurious levels, the home is all set up for dining and unwinding with a comfy living room with a cool coastal aesthetic and a free-flowing floorplan that spills out through glass doors to a balcony terrace to pop the prosecco as the prawns sizzle on the Weber.
A modern kitchen with stone counters, oven, dishwasher and coffee-pod machine is complemented by a 6-seater dining table for fabulous friend or family getaways, while a king bedroom with ensuite, queen bedroom, triage bunk-bed room and full bathroom will comfortably accommodate 4 adults and 3 children.
Strolling distance to Martha’s Table for delectable gourmet breakfasts and dinners, the home boasts reserve-cycle heating and air-conditioning throughout, a powder room on the living level, a double garage with internal entry and access to the residents-only communal swimming pool.
• Residents’ private pool with toilet facilities & BBQ
• Contemporary kitchen with oven, dishwasher & coffee-pod machine
• Reverse-cycle aircons throughout
• Walk to the beach & Martha’s Table café / restaurant / grocer / cellar
• Footsteps to Martha Cove Playground
• Close to golf courses, wineries, surf breaks & the hot springs
• Weber BBQ on mains gas
• European laundry
• Internal access to a double remote-controlled garage with rear laneway access
• Main Bedroom: – 1 x King Bed (includes ensuite, W/C & harbour views)
• Bedroom 2: – 1 x Queen Bed
• Bedroom 3: – 1 x Triage Bunk (sleeps 3 children). Top bunk only to be used by children over the age of 9.
- Available All Year, includes all linen & towels, BYO beach towels
- Sorry No Pets
- King Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Tri Bunk Bed x 1
74A Helm Avenue, Safety Beach