Invited up a sweeping tree-lined driveway via enchanting gardens, this stunning 2-storey mudbrick residence boasts European-style elegance with climbing ivy, French canopy awnings, juliette balconies and stone terraces.
Inside, an array of living and relaxing zones are backdropped by romantic open fireplaces and luxury furnishings, while the large country kitchen with marble countertops, farmhouse sink, oven, dishwasher, microwave and coffee-pod machine is very well appointed for those who enjoy cooking in between café brunches and winery dinners along the Mornington Peninsula.
A dedicated dining zone has seating for 8 with scope for more, while outside a shaded verandah, a choice of alfresco dining zones, chargrill and pizza oven barbecue provide the perfect setting to relax with a local glass of wine as the kids swim in the pool, jump on the trampoline and explore the paradisiacal gardens.
Very comfortably appointed for group family escapes, the accommodation offers a queen master with full open ensuite, a queen-bed room, 2 x bunks in the junior bedroom and a separate queen-bed guesthouse/studio with its own small ensuite and kitchenette attached to the rumpus room with billiards table.
With extensive fruit and veggie gardens to help yourself to during your stay, the property is an hour’s drive from Melbourne, this exquisite property offers the ultimate peninsula holiday experience surrounded by bay beaches, surf breaks, horse-riding trails and golfing greens.
• Salt chlorinated swimming pool with electric heating (turned on from December to April)
• Terrace with alfresco dining, BBQ and pizza oven
• Expansive wraparound verandah/deck
• Multiple alfresco dining/relaxing zones
• Inground trampoline
• 2 fireplaces
• Heating & Air-conditioning
• Kitchen with dishwasher, oven, microwave & coffee-pod machine
• 4-car garage and additional off-street parking
• Washing machine
• Main Bedroom – 1 x Queen Bed (Includes ensuite & W/C)
• Bedroom 2 – 1 x Double Bed
• Bedroom 3 – 2 x Bunk Beds
• Bedroom 4 / Guesthouse – 1 x Queen Bed (Includes ensuite & W/C)
- Queen Bed x 1
- Double Bed x 1
- Bunk Bed x 2
- Queen Bed x 1
29 Old Bittern-Dromana Rd, Merricks North
The property was amzing!Nick Baker - 23rd January 2022
Our stay at Villa Provence was the perfect break from a hectic year navigating the pandemic. The property was amazing Rod and the team at MPHA made the entire experience stressless and comfortable. They were responsive, down-to-earth and highly capable. We would happily stay at Villa Provence or any other MPHA managed property again.