Opposite the beach and just a short 5 minute stroll to Main Street with its cafes, shopping, Cinema & amazing restaurants.
Features: Entertaining deck with stunning bay views & FOXTEL
- Open plan living/lounge area with large screen TV, DVD & FOXTEL plus gas heater
- Dining area with 4 seater table setting
- Spacious kitchen area with oven, dishwasher & fridge incorporating washing machine
- Large main Bedroom with Queen Bed and 32 inch flat screen TV
- Bedroom 2 with 2 x single beds
- Central retro bathroom with shower, bath & vanity
- Separate toilet
- Fabulous deck with sitting area & seating, the perfect place to unwind & enjoy the stunning views & watch the setting sun
Other features include quality carpet, period features plus car space.
Brilliant, central location, quiet location but still just metres to Main Street, Shire Hall & Mills Beach & Esplanade with its beautiful walking tracks. Jump in the car and it is only a short drive to the Peninsula Hot Springs, Arthurs Seat, world class golf courses and stunning beaches throughout the Peninsula.
- Available All Year, minimum 2 nights, sleeping up to 4 guests
- All linen plus towels provided, BYO beach towels
- Sorry No Pets
- Child Friendly
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas Heating
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- Pay TV
- Washing Machine
- Queen Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 2
Great views, close to Main St and beaches.Dawn Anglicas - 5th January 2022
This is the second time we stayed at Beach Belle over the Christmas period. The apartment is very spacious with a large living area, stunning views and walking distance to Main St and the harbour. Directly in front of the apartment, there are no beaches, but Fishermans Beach isn't far away. The beds are comfortable and the linen provided is of great quality. The kitchen is functional and clean. There is no aircon or espresso machine, and it only has 1 park in front of the garage.
Fabulous view and locationNatalie - 14th July 2019
Second time staying here (previuosly at end of summer) but definitely recommend taking extra heating if staying in winter as cold in bedrooms and bathroom with no heating reaching to these rooms. Fabulous kitchen fitout otherwise.