Beautiful double storey 4 Bedroom property, perfect for families, with wonderful bay views and a large rumpus room with Billiard Table and Table Tennis Table.
Features: Wi-fi, Rumpus Room with Billiard Table & Table Tennis Table plus excellent bay views from the 2nd level entertaining deck.
- Garage Conversion/Rumpus Room with Billiard Table & Table Tennis Table set up for the ultimate entertaining
- Bedroom 1 with Queen Bed
- Large open plan Living Area with ample seating, large screen TV & DVD
- Wide balcony set up to capture the ever changing vista with 8 Seater Table plus additional seating
- Dining Area with 8 Seater Table plus a click clack Sofa Bed
- Modern Kitchen with Dishwasher, Fridge, Oven, Microwave plus Coffee Maker
- Main Bedroom with King Bed plus ensuite with Shower, Toilet & Vanity
- Main Bathroom with Claw Foot Bath, Shower & Vanity
- Bedroom 3 with Queen Bed
- Bedroom 4 with Queen Bed plus Porta Cot
- Separate Toilet
- Laundry with Washing Machine & Dryer
- Fabulous, fully fenced rear yard with raised Deck Area for entertaining plus 4 Burner Barbeque & 6 Seater Table Setting
Other features include Split System Heating/Cooling, Ceiling Fans in all the upstairs Bedrooms plus off street parking for 2-3 cars.
A great, central, family friendly location, close to Arthurs Seat, approximately 1 kilometre from Dromana Beach & shops, a short drive to world renowned Golf Courses, the Peninsula Hot Springs, cafes & spectacular local wineries.
Please note that additional parking restrictions apply, please note: no boats, jet-skis etc to be parked in the property.
- Available All Year, minimum 3 nights, sleeping up to 8-9 guests
- All linen plus towels provided, BYO beach towels
- Sorry "No Pets"
- Queen Bed x 1
- King Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
29 YOU YANGS AVENUE, Dromana
Just about the perfect holiday home for all seasons. We were lucky enough to have amazing weather so enjoyed dinner and drinks on the deck with the amazing view each night and during the day we either ventured to the beach (3 min drive) or to local wineries, breweries or rum distilleries, all within a few minutes drive. Should the weather turn, the house has a pool table and table tennis too. Most essentials were provided such as milk, coffee ( both instant and pods) salt/pepper, oil etc and also a porta cot and high chair for our little one. Highly recommend for family/couples getaway. Thanks again for having us, we look forward to visiting again!
Excellent Accommodation with wonderful viewskarmen007 - 4th May 2021
Very impressed with the accommodation. The owner has thought of everything. Very clean, spacious and a relaxing home with great views. Loved all the personnel touches and the essentials provided. Great for large families. Would not hesitate to rebook next time a are down that way.
PerfectMark - 19th April 2021
Perfect house for 4 couples and an infant. Plenty of space, enough baby proofing and a lovely quiet area. Could not have asked for more
Fabulous viewsEmmy - 15th February 2021
We keep coming back to this property. The verandah is wide enough to sit and enjoy the water views. Very clean with line, towels and main amenities all provided.
Highly recommend this homeMary - 17th January 2021
Wonderful spacious home for two families, very clean, great views to the bay, had all the amenities you need and more, generous hosts with lots of special touches added to the home, including bbq, outdoor settings, pool table, table tennis, well stocked kitchen,linen, extra blankets, cleaning products, etc. Would definitely stay again.
Wonderful placeJanet - 12th March 2018
Wonderful house with plenty of space, brilliant views & comfort. Set up incredibly well for families. Clean & modern. Great location. Super communication with the managing agent. We loved our time away