This villa-style accommodation pairs sleek contemporary comfort with a lush ambience to transport you to the tropics.
Exceedingly private behind tall hedging, the residence is instantly soothing with a light-filled open plan living area with gas fireplace, leather sofas and timber floors spilling out through glass doors to a shaded alfresco deck and tranquil gardens.
An easy walk will deliver you to a cornucopia of restaurants, cafes and bistros of Mornington’s beloved Main Street, while those who enjoy cooking have full use of the well appointed chef’s kitchen with quality appliances to prepare a feast.
Upstairs, a large master bedroom with queen bed and private ensuite, 2 additional bedrooms and a modern bathroom with deep soaker tub provide very comfortable facilities for couples, families or groups of up to 6 people seeking a superb beachside getaway under an hour’s drive from Melbourne.
Surrounded by calm bay beaches, quiet sandy coves, golf courses, day spas and boutique shopping, this seaside oasis in the heart of the Mornington Peninsula is just a short drive to wineries, horse-riding trails and an array of surf breaks down the southern coast.
• Indoor & outdoor dining areas
• Premium kitchen with dishwasher & microwave
• Kettle, coffee pod machine & toaster
• Covered alfresco deck & courtyard garden
• Large master with private ensuite & TV
• Full family bathroom
• Washing machine
• Gas log fireplace
• Ducted heating, cooling & ceiling fans
• Main Bedroom: – 1 x Queen Bed (includes ensuite)
• Bedroom 2: – 1 x Queen Bed
• Bedroom 3: – 1 x Double Bed
- Small pet considered with owners prior approval.
- Available exclusively over Summer, includes all linen & towels, BYO beach towels
- Queen Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Double Bed x 1
12 Iluka Pl, Mornington