Superbly situated between Mount Martha village and Safety Beach with a choice of golden-sand beaches surrounding, this four-bedroom home is just a few minutes drive to Martha Cove, the sailing club, golf courses, cafes and a selection of mouth-watering restaurants.
Encased in tall windows and sliding glass doors capturing the water views throughout, the two-storey home includes large living areas on both levels with TVs and ample sofas for the entire clan to spread out.
With both a well-appointed modern kitchen and barbecue out on the deck, cooking up a family feast will be a delight and can be enjoyed indoors, on the garden patio or out on the balcony as you watch the sun sink into the bay.
Providing king bedrooms with ensuites on both levels, a queen bedroom and fourth bedroom with 2 single beds beside the third bathroom, this contemporary coastal home can comfortably accommodate dual families looking for some time away to relax and recharge.
- Vast alfresco balcony overlooking the bay
- Indoor & outdoor dining options
- 2 large televisions,
- Dishwasher & microwave
- Oven & BBQ
- 3 bathrooms (including 1ensuite)
- Wood fire, ducted heating, split-system
- Ceiling fan in main bedroom plus pedestal fans
- Washing machine
- Main Bedroom: 1 x King Bed (includes ensuite & W/C)
- Bedroom 2: 1 x King Bed (includes ensuite & W/C)
- Bedroom 3: 1 x Queen Bed
- Bedroom 4: 2 x Single Beds (plus 2 Trundles)
- Available all year and includes all linen & towels, BYO beach towels
- Sorry No Pets
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- King Bed x 1
- King Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 2
There are no reviews for this property.